The Human Resource Development Centre makes arrangement for the stay of participants in certain privately owned guesthouses. The participants are free to exercise their choice about their stay for which they have to immediately contact the concerned guesthouse after receiving selection letter from the HRDC.
- HOTEL CITY INN: About 100 meters from Summer Hill Railway Station, half a kilometer from HRDC. All rooms are double bedded with attached bath, geyser, LED and intercom. TARIFF: Per day inclusive of luxury tax. Room No. 2,3,4,5 Rs. 350/- per bed per day, Room No. 8,9,14 and 15 Rs. 300/- per bed per day, Room No.6,10 and 12 Rs.250/- per bed per day. FACILITES: Homely food on order, laundry, Photostat, typing, printing & cyber facilities also available. BOOKING: Rooms are available on advance booking (for details contact: - 0177-2831258, Mobile: - 09418487752, 09816879300 email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Bank details: State Bank of India, Branch: Boileauganj A/C No.: 30901079699, A/C Holder Prop: Hotel City Inn, IFSC Code SBIN0006785. Term & Conditions: 1- Contracted lodging rates are applicable for full duration of the course. Those participants checking-out in between shall be charged as per Govt. approved rates. 2- Bed sheets shall be changed weekly. 3- Hundred liters of water shall be provided per person per day. 4- Geyser shall be switched on at 7.00AM to 10.00 AM and 7.00PM to 8.00 PM. 5- Use of liquor is strictly prohibited in the hotel. 6- Check-out time (12.00 Noon).
- CHANDEL GUEST HOUSE (MIDDLE SANGTI SUMMER HILL): Room No. 1 to 6 – Rs.300/- per person per day (two persons in a room) having TV, hot water facility for bathing and attached toilet. Facilities of homely food and STD available. Rooms are available on advance booking (for details contact: 0177-2830558, Mobile 094181-82800, 098179-85621, 094597-38800 approachable by local bus from Shimla, Summerhill to Sangti, and distance from HRDC 500 meters. For advance payment, SBI Bank Summerhill Branch (IFSC Code SBIN0002490) A/c No. 10091455492 account holder Mrs. Ram Pyari.
- SPARSH GUEST HOUSE: Rs. 250/- per person per day, hot water available, facilities of homely food. (Phone: 094186-98307, 098579-26206) about 1½ km. from Summer Hill Railway Station and 1½ km from HRDC. Rs. 60/- for conveyance charges from Guest House to HRDC and back. Rooms having TV and attached bath. PNB Bank Chaily (Shimla) Branch (IFSC Code PUNB0258400) Bank A/c No. 2584000100002707.
- Rekha Paying Guest, Lower Sangati, Summer hill: About 1.5 KM away from HRDC on Summer Hill Seri road. Room No. 1 (3 bedded), Room No. 2, 3, 4 (2 Badded each) Rs. 200/- per bed (Attached Toilet bath, Hot water for bath, Homely food, Colour TV in common room). Conveyance available (Extra Charges). Rooms are available on advance booking (for details contact- Mobile- 098571-99153, 098160-69354, 0177-2830354.
- Hotel Ganga Palace, Summerhill, Shimla: 200 meters from HRDC, Room No. 1, 3, 4, 7, 8 & 11 Rs. 800/- per room per day (two persons in a room) i.e. Rs.400/-per bed/per day inclusive of all taxes. Only 2 persons are allowed in one room. All rooms are having hot water facility for bathing and attached toilet. For details contact: Mr. K. C. Sharma Phone No. 0177-2633158.
- MADHURI VILLA Paying Guest, Lower Sangati, Summer hill: Rs. 300/- per person per bed per day, hot water available, facilities of homely food on order. Distance about 1.4 km. from HRDC on Summer Hill, Neri road. Madhuri villa has three sets with 2 double rooms having TV and attached bath. Rooms are available on advance booking. For details contact Phone: 0177-2831910, Mobile: 094184-92799, State Bank of India, Summerhill A/C No. 10091471560 IFS Code: SBIN0002490.
- SHANTI FOOD Cum HOME STAY, NH-205, Banuti, Near Totu, Shimla-11: Rs. 450/- per person per bed per day, hot water, LCD, All time running water available, facilities of homely food on order. Distance about 7 km. (approximately) from HRDC on Shimla Bilaspur Highway. Rooms are available on advance booking. Approved by the Tourism Department and Health Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh. For details contact Ms. Kamlesh Kumari, Mobile: 098826-55030, 98821-11917.