Work Culture of HRDC
1. Strict adherence to the norms and guidelines
of UGC in the conduct of programmes.
2. Time bound decisions to execute the work
of preparing and supplying the reading material
to the participants.
3. Strict observance of core values namely commitment,
devotion, punctuality, humility, co-operation
4. Effecting change in learning through practical
work and setting personal examples.
5. Adoption of eclectic approach in dealing
with the pedagogical problems faced by teachers
at different levels of complexities.
6.Providing computer awareness programme to
the participants of refresher courses and orientation
7. Adopting participative approach in the conduct
of programmes and running of college-HRDC.
8. For developing tolerance and appreciation
for multi-culture of India, cultural shows and
cultural evenings are organized.
Extension Work of HRDC
1. In order to sensitize the participants to
the needs and problems of the community, the
HRDC takes the participants to the rural settings
and asks them to reflect.
2. Participants are taken to museums, zoo, institutes,
blind homes and orphanage for getting first
hand exposure to the problems of under privileged
3. Participants' visits to environmentally sensitive
areas and seeking their participation in removing
environmental pollution are organized.
4. Participants of refresher course in environment
organize exhibitions to make the masses aware
of increasing pollution and various measures
to control it.
5. Participants are required to complete a project
during all courses which is based on field study.
1. The Human Resource Development Centre has helped different
departments in reviewing and revising their
curriculum at under-graduate and post-graduate
courses by way of supplying the feedback received
from the teachers attending refresher courses
and orientation programmes
2. Whenever approached, the Human Resource Development Centre
has organized discussion groups for finalizing